Professional Background & Experience
Adi has been involved with the real estate industry in various capacities since 1998. He has represented buyers, sellers and investors with bank owned properties, HUD homes, resale homes, condominiums, custom homes, vacant land, apartment buildings, 2-4 unit family dwellings, tract homes, and residential lots. Currently Adi specializes in property management, foreclosures, auction purchasing, rehabilitation, marketing, and the sales and rentals of properties. Using his excellent research and evaluation skills, Adi has proven to accurately assess investment and property values for residential, commercial, and multi-family projects. Adi has completed over 200 BPO’s (Broker Price Opinion) for several banks and asset management companies. Adi has comprehensive experience and education in Real Estate Economics, Market Comparative Analysis, Income Property Evaluation, Account Development, Management, Sales Representation and Consultation.
- 2001 – University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel Management
Professional Affiliations & Designations, and Awards
- 2004 – Nevada Real Estate License
- 2006 – Nevada Brokers License
- 2007 – Property Management Permit
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
MLS / Propertyline / Loopnet / CALV / Equator
Significant Transactions & Relevant Experience
- Adi is the Director of Operations / Broker Salesperson / Property Manager for The Mor Group. As director of Operations, Adi oversees investment relations, sales, management operations, marketing, rentals, evictions and lockouts. Adi developed and manages several equity portfolios in the Las Vegas valley for different clients valued over $10,000,000.
- Adi and his partner Cassandra “Cassie” Mor currently manage over 150 residential homes/condos in the Las Vegas Valley.
The Mor Group strives to “Always do the right thing”